From Gin Day to Pumpkin Fest, come celebrate what nature has helped us create.
Events on the farm are all about enjoying each other’s company. From lilies to pumpkins, and of course the gin, we want to celebrate what nature has helped us create.
World Gin Day
Every year we celebrate the coming of summer with World Gin Day, the second Saturday of June.
June 10th, 2017
Come celebrate the beginning of our fresh flower season with our Annual Lily Festival. If you are up for a long term relationship, mark your favourite lilies and we will dig them for you come fall. Plant them in your garden and enjoy them for years to come.
July 16th, 2017
Surely there is nothing more impressive than a Gladiola in full bloom, and after a beautiful summer of waiting, they are finally here! Come ready to be amazed. You can walk the rows and take home your favourites by the armful.
Sunday, August 20th, 2017
2pm - 5pm
A time for families at the farm. Come play the games, take a wagon ride and of course pick your very own pumpkin from the field. For those of you who have not attended past events here is some of the activities you can expect to enjoy:
- Straw bale mazes climbing structures to suit smaller and older children
- Pumpkin rolling
- Horse and tractor drawn wagon rides
- Skill games such as golf, tosses and t-ball with a twist!
- Select your pumpkin right from the field
- Delicious food including our famous pumpkin soup and mini pumpkin doughnuts
- Photo opportunities and a beautiful setting
Saturday & Sunday:
- September 16th & 17th, 2017
- September 23 & 24th, 2017
- September 30 & October 1st, 2017